Always post the rules - Answer the 10 questions the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones - Tag 10 people and link them to the post - Actually tell them you tagged them
1) What do you hope to do in three years? ^-^
Be able to have something established with Kat’s business, get some college done, and hopefully get an idea of where I want to go in life. I had everything set then something changed my mind- now… I’m lost and preoccupied with other things. Otl.
2) What are three things you like about yourself?
Hmm. First thing: everything I’ve come to learn and know – aka my knowledge and mindset. Second: my eyes. Third: My name. B|
3) If you could choose to have any talent in the world, what would it be?
Gymnast or or figure skating skills. Yep.
4) Have you ever had s’mores? :3 Do you like them?
Yes and no. Ew.
5) If you were locked in a room for 24 hours with no wifi or electronics, what would you do?
Dance, sing, image things, rap, laugh over stupid things, read or write (not on electronics ;D ), etc. etc.
6) What’s a perfect Friday/Saturday night for you?
Depends on my mood that day.
Like last night (the 11th): I’m sick so.. spend tonight watching Harry Potter (possibly Casper, too < 3), sleep, read, idk.
7) Five facts about yourself?
One: I am obsessed with Sims, but not as bad as I used to be. I’ve been playing since I was 7. So ten years of playing Sims. Gotta love ‘em.
Two: I hate labeling anyone’s or even my own religion and sexuality (and sometimes gender). I feel like labeling only shows you that person as a label and I don’t like that. I’m surrounded by hardcore Christians (I know I complain too much over this, sorry), and everything here seems defined by that. Even my bestie’s mom (and herself) got shamed because her mom is a lesbian. It’s ridiculous…
Three: Currently, on my desktop (minus my notebooks lmao), 110 documents under my “Stories” folder. ._. Yep.
Four: I have depression and anxiety—it’s Hell.
Five: I have a thing for 1990 liners apparently (according to my top bias list) and a thing for 1995 liners. Sigh. Thanks, Kpop.
8) Do you have a particular style or fashion preference? Describe it.
Cardigans. This is an item because my style is all over the place and just best described as “me”. So—everything has to have some top layer like that- That’s the only set down rule for me.
9) One of your favorite lines from a song?
Right now: “You’ve got opinions, man – we’re all entitled to, but I never asked.
10) What would you do if you came home one day and met your bias in your room with no clue of where they were or how they got there? (And you DIDN’T kidnap them! XD)
Which bias? Uhm. But anyways. I would… call Kat (and text Tokki). Because easy access to Korean speaker and she would probably get on the next plane to see for herself. And Tokki would die. Then come back and ask why he didn’t bring her bias with him.
Now my questions: [ooh, so excited, right? nope. ]
1. If you could create a group (like a boy/girl group) out of any singers/rappers/dancers/musicians/etc., name the 6 people you’d choose. [mainly for kpoppers, but hey, non kpop fans, you can add whoever- make your ultimate group! :) ]
2. Favorite pairing? Tell me why~
3. What mythical creature would you want as a pet? Why?
4. If you could have a crossover between any book, movie, TV show, etc., what would it be?
5. What are your hopes for the future?
6. Where do you live?
7. If Peter Pan came to take you away, would you go?
8. Thoughts on “our generation”? [AKA your generation or the coming of age generation? Idk.]
9. Name a few people you’d like anyone reading this to follow. ^^
10. Disney fan? Which is your fave Disney film/story? Why?